Apply for 2017 Awards
Applications for the 2017 Chambers Ireland Corporate Social Responsibility Awards are now open.
The deadline for submitting applications is 12pm, Thursday 20th April.
To Apply for the CSR Awards 2017 visit our application system here or by clicking below
NOTE - word count must be adhered to. The online system cannot accept applications that go over the prescribed word count.
If you have any questions or queries regarding the application process or the CSR Awards, please contact Carly Mooney on 01 400 4300 or email@example.com
Some useful documents to read before beginning your application:
We have answered some of the most frequently asked questions: CSR Awards FAQs
The categories for the 2017 awards are as follows:
Click on the link below to go directly to the online application form for that category
• Excellence in Community - Partnership with Charity
• Excellence in Community - Volunteering
• Excellence in Community - Community Programme
• Excellence in Environment
• Excellence in Marketplace
• Excellence in Workplace
• Excellence in CSR Communication
• Excellence in Supporting Youth Employment
• Excellence in CSR by an SME
• Outstanding Achievement in CSR (all shortlisted candidates are automatically eligible for this award)