Dundalk Chamber: Louth Business Awards
Oct 15, 2016
The Dundalk Chamber of Commerce Annual Gala Dinner will take place onSaturday 15th October 2016 in the Carrickdale Hotel. The highlight of the evening, of course, is the presentation of the Louth Business Awards 2016.See further down this page for categories and how to apply.
Last year’s event was a sell out with over 540 booked in and the Chamber has already received bookings from companies who would like to attend this year’s Gala Night. The cost of the night will be €50 per person plus vat and includes a champagne reception, four course meal with wine, and dancing until late with the impressive band “Sugartown Rd.”.
There will also be a prize for the “Best Dressed Gent” on the night sponsored by Tony McDonnell Menswear Earl St. Dundalk and “Best Dressed Lady” sponsored by Mizu. As always there will be fantastic prizes to be given away during the evening.
Local dignitaries, business leaders and fellow members of the Chamber will attend what promises to be one of the highlights of the social calendar in Dundalk. Tickets for this event are limited so booking extra places early is recommended and can be reserved by calling Brenda on Tel: 042 9336343, emailing email@example.com or using the online booking form.
Room rate for the Carrickdale Hotel on the night of the awards are €100.00 bed & breakfast per double/twin room, but all guests must quote they are attending the awards in order to receive this discounted rate.
The judges for 2016 include:
- Mario McBlain -School of Business & Humanities, Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Frank Toal – Former Managing Director of Ecco Ltd
- Michael O Hare – Director of ASM Chartered Accountants
- Anne Caldwell – Enterprise Ireland
- Aidan Browne – Regional Development Centre Incubation Manager
- Roisin Duffy – Portfolio manager with Ulster Bank
- Cormac McCann – Assistant Business Advisor, Local Enterprise Office
- Michele Meegan – Area Sales Manager, LMFM Radio
- Catherine McGuigan – AGE Friendly Ireland
- Brian O’ Neill – Past President of Dundalk Chamber of Commerce, Past Chairman of Gap of the North, DEDCO, Past Co-Chair Dundalk Newry Economic Forum