Benefits of Membership
It’s good being a member of a local Chamber and here are some reasons why...
- Networking – 60% of members do business at events.
- Business Advisor - Chamber seminars, workshops and conferences feature experts presenting stimulating ideas and the latest thinking on business development.
- Discounted business services from member to member.
- Free Promotion - You can use the chamber website to announce special offers or other business announcements.
- Membership directory listing and access.
- Periodic Bulletins keep you up to date on what we are doing.
- Part of a national chamber movement, our influence can be local, regional, national or international as appropriate.
- 'Trusted third party’ and enabler of business.
- You can participate in our members only groups for social networking and updates.
- Lobbying to reduce your costs including rate charges from Local Government.
- We are there to represent your business interests and promote the competitiveness of business with Government.
- As acknowledged business leaders, we are listened to.