What is Chamber HR?
Chamber HR is a tailor-made solution to suit individual client’s needs in the increasingly difficult business area of human resources management which has a proven approach to protect you, your livelihood and your business.
Chamber HR's primary objective is the prevention of problems in the HRM area, including breaking down and explaining the often difficult-to-understand world of employment legislation and business protection.
About Chamber HR
Specialist consultants ensure all the necessary systems and procedures are put in place to prevent you getting into difficulty. If problems do arise we are available 24/7 with practical advice to get you out of trouble as quickly as possible.
New employment legislation, contractual requirements and case law precedents are being introduced frequently, and employers are expected to implement them immediately. Chamber HR can give your business a safer, more certain future by cutting through the bureaucracy and red tape that surround personnel and employment law.
Experienced teams will review your position and produce all of the documentation for a professional Personnel Management System, including management and employee handbooks to ensure that the organisation’s rules and procedures are available to all. Terms and conditions are kept up-to-date to suit the client’s needs and to take account of changes in legislation.
All advice given through the service is supported by an insurance indemnity, protecting your business against legal costs defending employment legislation claims and most unfair dismissal and unlawful discrimination awards.
How does it help businesses?
- 24-hour a day, 365-days a year advice line
- An indemnification against the negative financial costs of resisting a claim in the Employment Appeals Tribunal or Labour Relations Commission as well as an indemnification against having to pay possible unfair dismissal awards that can be made against the respondent
- Continuous updates on new EU and Government legislation in the area of HR
- A full face-to-face consultation service providing staff contracts of employment, employee handbooks for all staff, employers' reference manuals and all recording documentation, as well as full training for the nominated users of the system
- Management control systems
- Employment contracts and handbooks
- Recording and documentation systems
- Legislation updates
Other Tailored Products
Small Business HR
- Graphipedia: A complete reference guide to employment law which is updated twice per year
- 24/7 Online Access for one user
- Employment Law guidelines, previous case references, updates & practical steps.
- Free place on employment law workshop
- Monthly HR e-zine
- Contracts of Employment
- Employee Handbook
- One year term
- Less than the cost of a HR consult for one day
Health & Safety
- An Evaluation of Your Premises and Undertakings
- The Preparation of a General Health and Safety Statement
- Risk Assessments
- Assistance with the carrying out of an emergency/accident investigation
- Liaison with the Health and Safety Authority
- Indemnity that will cover the cost of defending against any prosecution or action
- Access to 24 hour consultancy expertise and advice
- Amendments to documentation should there be any change in health and safety law
- The replenishment of all working documents
For more information contact Chambers Ireland or telephone 1890 252 923