PENINSULA IRELAND | Future-proof your business to trade through a second lockdown
Date: Thursday, 20 August
Time: 2:30pm – 3:30pm
About the webinar:
Recent weeks have seen most businesses reopen and adjust to life post-lockdown. That’s brought restructuring, changes to contracts, and much more. And still, the possibility of a second lockdown lingers.
Certain counties in Ireland have already gone into a second lockdown, leaving many businesses questioning their future. To ensure you know how to handle a second lockdown should it be put in place in your county, we’re hosting a free webinar for Chambers on August 20th at 2:30pm.
This webinar will answer pressing questions such as:
- I have just brought staff back from layoff. Can I lay them off again?
- What business supports are in place if I have to close again?
- Do I have to update my policies again?
- Can my staff travel to work if they live in a county in lockdown, but my office is in a county that’s not in lockdown?
- My staff want to cancel their annual leave now that they can’t go anywhere, can I refuse?
- What will I do with unused annual leave if I have to layoff my staff again?
This webinar will help you prepare your business for the possibility of a second lockdown. After all, it’s best to have your questions answered now rather than during lockdown.
To register for this webinar, click here.