WEBINAR: Governance in a Surreal World with David Duffy
- Board leadership in supporting the CEO and staff
- Financial management and what to focus on
- How to prepare for and run successful virtual board meetings. We will draw on the findings from our global survey on Virtual Board Meetings we have just finished.
- 5 issues Directors need to focus on for the next 12 months
David W. Duffy is the founder of The Governance Company, (www.governance-company.com) a global provider of corporate governance programme using the blended learning model. It also provides governance advisory services and governance related research.
He graduated from Trinity College Dublin with a Bachelor of Business Studies Degree, is a Chartered Accountant and qualified with PWC in London. He holds an MBA from IMD in Lausanne, Switzerland.
He has extensive experience in advising on corporate governance, both in the public, private and not for profit sectors. He has conducted over 150 governance assignments.
Publications: He is the author of the following publications:
- “A Practical Guide to Corporate Governance” published by Chartered Accountants Ireland (2014)
- “A Practical Guide for Company Directors” published by Chartered Accountants Ireland (2017)
He is a frequent speaker on governance at conferences and media contributor.