WEBINAR: Your Business: Planning for Exit and Succession
Date: Wednesday, 30 September 2020
Time: 11:00 – 12:00
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THIS WEBINAR
PLEASE NOTE: This webinar is open to everyone, whether or not you are a Chamber Member or AIB customer.
ABOUT THE WEBINAR:
On foot of research showing approximately 32% of all Irish SMEs and their owners are likely to exit the business within the next five years (Ipsos MRBI/AIB), Chambers Ireland in partnership with AIB brings together a panel of experts to provide key insights for business owners.
This webinar will hear from experienced practitioners in the areas of valuing your business, putting in place financial plans for exiting or handing on the firm, as well as the legal aspects of succession in business.
OUR SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
- Catherine Moroney | AIB Head of Business Banking Market
- Alan Mahon | AIB Head of Corporate Finance
- Michael Cosgrave | AIB Head of Customer Financial Planning
- Shaun O’Shea | Beauchamps Head of Corporate and Commercial Group
- ian Talbot | Chambers Ireland Chief Executive