Karl Fitzpatrick is Managing Director of Chevron Training and Recruitment and has ensured that the company has become a formidable force in the Irish employment services sector.
Karl’s business interests also extend to the educational play sector, where he holds the Master Franchisee rights for Bricks 4 Kidz in Ireland, the world’s leading educational play franchise. Outside of his own business activities, Karl is committed to assisting the creation of a proactive and diverse business environment in Ireland, as illustrated by the positions which he currently holds:
– President of Wexford Chamber of Commerce
– Vice President of South East Chambers
– Member of Chambers Ireland Employment, Workplace and Skills Policy Council
– Director with the Irish Franchise Association
– Member of Wexford County Council’s Economic Development and Enterprise Special Purpose Committee
– Presenter of South East Radio’s Business Matters