Free Management Qualification for Business Managers – Nationally Accredited by QQI
May 13, 2020
Griffith College in association with Chambers Ireland and with the support of Skillnet Ireland, is offering a free nationally-certified management qualification for business managers to support them as they re-launch and reboot their business.
This online programme is supported by a series of webinars that provide guidance on current business challenges and enables managers to create their business development plans. All programme resources are available online.
Participants on the programme can benefit from funded mentoring, supported by Skillnet Ireland. A QQI Certificate in SME Management is awarded to candidates who successfully complete and submit their business development plans to Griffith College.
This week marks the mid-way point for the ten session course.
Speaking today, Chambers Ireland Chief Executive, Ian Talbot said,
“We’re very pleased to announce Skillnet Ireland’s support of the “Reboot your Business” partnership with Griffith College.
While COVID-19 brings many challenges, there are also enormous opportunities for businesses to harness digital transformation, rebuild their operations and adapt to the post-COVID-19 economy.
This partnership with Griffith College in delivering online education in Business Planning will be essential in supporting business in this transition. This, paired with the Mentoring programme which is supported by Skillnet Ireland, will play an invaluable role in supporting businesses through the crisis, so they can re-build, create jobs, and ensure the long-term resilience and productivity of their operations.”
Skillnet Ireland Chief Executive, Paul Healy, also encouraged businesses to continue to sign up for the free course,
“Skillnet Ireland are pleased to partner with Chambers Ireland to support the ‘Reboot your Business’ programme business mentoring as part of our suite of COVID-19 supports. At this challenging time, I would encourage business owners and managers undertaking the programme to avail of the opportunity of mentoring to help navigate their immediate business challenges while preparing for a post COVID-19 recovery.”
Dr Tomás Mac Eochagáin, Griffith College’s Director of Academic Programmes, also commented, “We would like to thank all partners, industry experts and academic staff for contributing their time and expertise to this national business development initiative.”
To register for the programme, or to view the schedule, visit www.griffith.ie.
- To access the registration page for the ‘Reboot Your Business’ course, click here
- For further information on the course for the QQI Certificate in Small and Medium Enterprise Management from Griffith College, click here
- Griffith College with campuses in Dublin, Cork and Limerick is Ireland’s largest independent third level institution with over 40 years’ experience of preparing clients for successful careers. The college’s business and graduate business programmes in finance, marketing, data analytics, change management, logistics and supply chain management are managed and staffed by expert practitioners.
- Chambers Ireland is Ireland’s largest business organisation, with a network of Chambers of Commerce in every major town and region in the country. Chambers Ireland is focused on creating the best environment for its 8,000 members locally, regionally and nationally
- About Skillnet Ireland – Skillnet Ireland is a business support agency of the Government of Ireland, with a mandate to advance the competitiveness, productivity and innovation of Irish businesses through enterprise-led workforce development. Skillnet Ireland partners with over 50 industry bodies and enterprise clusters, supporting over 16,000 businesses and 56,000 trainees annually. Skillnet Ireland is funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.