Keep your business and your people safe with Peninsula
Peninsula offers small to medium-sized businesses total HR, employment law, employee well-being, and health & safety support.
You might be struggling to write a staff contract. Or worried that you’ve missed a hazard in your workplace risk assessment. Maybe you have too many people off sick at once and you don’t know what to do…
To get straight to the answer, we recommend Peninsula’s services, which include:
- An HR, employment law and health & safety advice line that’s available to you 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Legal protection that includes insurance and representation if you get taken to a tribunal (terms apply).
- Free HR software that lets you create rotas and track staff absences – this is available through BrightHR, click on their logo below to find out more.
- A 24/7 employee assistance programme that boosts staff well-being – click on the Health Assured logo below to find out more
- Health & safety software so you can record workplace accidents and near misses.
- Help with tax and payroll queries if you need it.
- E-learning courses delivered by qualified trainers to help you handle practical employment law problems.
- Documents, policies, contracts, and handbooks written for you by their experts.
- When you work with Peninsula, you can get back to what you’re best at—managing your business.
Here’s why we trust Peninsula:
“For over 15 years, Chambers Ireland and our Chambers across the country have worked closely with Peninsula. They provide first-class advice in employment law, HR, health & safety, and now employee well-being. Our Chambers all over the country work with Peninsula to provide advice and keep our members updated on the latest HR developments.”
To get total HR, employment law, and health & safety protection for your business with Peninsula – arrange a callback today or speak to one of their experts on 0818 253 104.