Keep your business and your people safe with Peninsula
Peninsula offers small to medium-sized businesses total HR, employment law, employee well-being, and health & safety support.
Find out more about BrightHR and our employee assistance programme, Health Assured below.
You might be struggling to write a staff contract. Or worried that you’ve missed a hazard in your workplace risk assessment. Maybe you have too many people off sick at once and you don’t know what to do…
To get straight to the answer, we recommend Peninsula’s services, which include:
- An HR, employment law and health & safety advice line that’s available to you 24/7, 365.
- Legal protection that includes insurance and representation if you get taken to a tribunal (terms apply).
- Free HR software that lets you create rotas and track staff absences.
- A 24/7 employee assistance programme that boosts staff well-being.
- Health & safety software so you can record workplace accidents and near misses.
- Help with tax and payroll queries if you need it.
- E-learning courses delivered by qualified trainers to help you handle practical employment law problems.
- Documents, policies, contracts, and handbooks written for you by their experts.
- When you work with Peninsula, you can get back to what you’re best at—managing your business.
Here’s why we trust Peninsula:
“For over 15 years, Chambers Ireland and our Chambers across the country have worked closely with Peninsula. They provide first-class advice in employment law, HR, health & safety, and now employee well-being. Our Chambers all over the country work with Peninsula to provide advice and keep our members updated on the latest HR developments.”
To get total HR, employment law, and health & safety protection for your business with Peninsula – arrange a callback today or speak to one of their experts on 1890 252 923.
Transform your people management with BrightHR
BrightHR’s smart software lets you manage your HR in one place, all from your desktop and mobile, so you can reduce the time you spend on staff admin and focus on growing your business.
You can log sickness and lateness at the click of a button, manage holiday calculations and requests on the go, create shifts and rotas in seconds, and store documents securely with unlimited storage.
You also get two additional exclusive mobile apps. Blip lets your staff clock in and out using just their mobiles, and PoP lets you track employee expenses and approve requests with a simple swipe.
So it’s time to say goodbye to piles of paperwork and long-winded HR processes. BrightHR is here to champion your small business and transform your people management today—the Bright way.
Book your free demo of BrightHR now or call on 1800 279 841 to speak to the Bright team.
We’re your healthy advantage
Health Assured is Ireland’s most trusted health and well-being provider, making a positive difference to over 11 million lives.
We offer the most comprehensive employee assistance programme (EAP) on the market today, giving 24/7 support services to:
- Employers of all sizes in the public, private and non-profit sectors
- Individual users, employees and their family members
- Business partners, intermediaries and affiliates
Thanks to our award-winning services, our clients have experienced a:
The pressures of modern life don’t dissolve once the working day is over, so we constantly innovate to make our well-being services as accessible as possible.
- Free Health e-Hub smartphone app: users can access our resources anywhere, any time. Available for iOS and Android users.
- Online portal: instant health and well-being support available on your desktop
- 24-hour confidential telephone helpline: we use qualified advisors in-house, so we’re available all day, every day
- Structured counselling over the phone, via live chat, email, or in person: we have access to a global network of over 90,000 counsellors, trainers and critical incident responders
- More services: get critical incident and trauma support, occupational health services, financial information and more
We cover over 50,000 organisations, whose employees are happier and healthier — meaning they’re more motivated, less stressed, and more productive.
To find out more about how Health Assured can help you, speak with a qualified expert today at 01 886 0324.